NMLS ID #110919
Those who know Michael Knapp describe him as creative, energetic, honest, and authentic..
Raised and educated in Oregon, Michael obtained his bachelor’s degree from Oregon State University. He entered the finance business in 1996 and quickly became a top producing broker. He is a member of:
- The dynamic, global network called Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
- Regional 80/20 Club of Mortgage Professionals.
- Supports The National Board of Mortgage Brokers
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Bridge Meadows, an organization based in Portland, Oregon focused on developing and sustaining intergenerational neighborhoods for adoptive families of foster children.
- Co-creator for the World Salmon Council
Michael’s philosophy on life is to engage on all levels. In addition to community involvement, Michael is an advocate for personal education, development, and balance for himself and employees. When not hard at work, you’ll find him sampling the culinary creations throughout his beloved city of Portland or “chasing Steelhead” on one of his favorite Pacific Northwest waterways.